Sherburn High School’s catering team work to provide healthy, nutritious meals for all our students.
Parents/carers of children with specific dietary requirements are encouraged to contact our Catering Manager to discuss their
Free School Meals Information:
If you are in receipt of certain benefits, your child could also qualify for free school meals during all school years. To qualify you must be receiving:
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are also not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual household gross income that does not exceed £16,190 (as assessed by HMRC)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please note that contributions-based benefits, including contribution-related Jobseekers' Allowance do not entitle you to claim free school meals.
Use this link to apply for free school meals
Lunch Time Menu:
Our meal deal offer is now priced at £2.70.
Main/vegetarian meal with sweet of the day or main/vegetarian meal with water/juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Pasta with tomato and basil sauce with optional cheese with water/juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Jacket potato with choice of toppings with water/juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Panini with water/juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Snack of the day with water/juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Choice of sandwich Premium/daily special with juice carton and yogurt or fruit
Please remember that we operate cashless tills in the dining hall and that you will need to top up your child’s school meal account via ParentPay or request a PayPoint letter. Please do not send your child to school with cash on a daily basis.
For your information we have included below the list of prices for other food available from the school catering service.