Curriculum Intent and Implementation
- To be equipped with the knowledge, understanding and wisdom to become well-informed, productive, and successful members of both their communities and a global society.
- To have a range of personal attributes that will ensure they are safe and prepared to lead happy, healthy, safe, and responsible lives.
- To be enterprising and able to make effective transitions and career choices to achieve economic wellbeing.
- To build confidence, resilience, and self-esteem and to have an ability to identify and manage risk, make informed choices, and understand what influences their decisions.
- To recognise, accept and shape their identities as well as understanding and accommodating difference and change.
- To manage their emotions and to communicate constructively in a variety of settings.
- To develop an understanding of themselves and to show empathy and the ability to work with others, maintaining good relationships – essential skills for future employability and life enjoyment.