PARENTPAY - OUR ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE
Current ParentPay Trips & Visits
Dofe - Information
ParentPay - our online payment service
The school has an online payment system for school trips and school meals. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
Everyone benefits from our payment facility. ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available and that funds will reach school safely.
Most parents now use ParentPay which helps us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. It also ensures that all money transactions are safe and secure.
Getting started with ParentPay
You should receive a letter with your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
• Visit and click on the Login tab
• Click the Activate link in the New user: Activate your account box
• Enter your Activation username and password NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access
• Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account
• Verifying your email address will enable parentpay to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to Overview or Pay for Items, add the item(s) you wish to pay for to the basket and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete your payment
Please be assured that ParentPay offers the highest security and no card details are stored on the system or are accessible by the school or ParentPay. If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office.
We look forward to your support in using ParentPay as it will help us further support teaching and learning by reducing the burden of income collection in the classrooms and school office.
Please find below further guidance that you may find useful.